Payroll Deduction Plan
Employers can make the process of purchasing safety footwear for their associates even easier through our corporate account program and convenient payroll deduction plans. "PRD" as it is better known, is a popular option for employers who want the process to be as simple and convenient as possible for their employees. Once you read about the process and benefits, we think you’ll see why.
How it Works:
- Employer creates a corporate program with Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Co.
- Employees choose the style they like best that fits the required safety requirements of their workplace by utilizing the Saf-Gard catalog, or by viewing our available styles online at www.michiganshoe.com
- Purchases are deducted over multiple paychecks*
Benefits of Payroll Deduction Plans:
- Workplace safety footwear protection for employees
- Increased affordability for employees through multiple payroll deductions
- Enhanced workplace safety
- Reduction in worker’s compensation claims
- Boost in employee morale
- Can help lead to lower insurance premiums through the implementation of a safety footwear program
Contact us to inquire about a corporate account and payroll deduction plans.
*Deduction amounts/periods are determined by employer.