Featuring a steel toe, electrical hazard protection, and a work boot design, the HyTest Opanka work boot combines safety and comfort. Safety is always the first priority in safety boots, but comfort isn't second priority with this work boot. HyTest starts with capacious last to build this work boot for a roomy boot designed specifically for women. Then the flexible hand-sewn constrution and dual-density outsoles makes this safety boot feel like your "walking on clouds". Then add a full cushion insert with arch support, full padded tongue and collar, and soft brushed fabric lining and you've got the untimate comfort in a women's work boot.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world's leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black full grain leather
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chip, chemical and slip resistant dual-density rubber and polyurethane outsole
- Soft brushed fabric lining
- Full padded tongue and collar
- Lined full cushion with arch support
- Flexible Opanka construction
- Capacious last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 5-10, 11
Wide Width (W): 5-10, 11
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: