Lam-In-Sole, the cushioned puncture resistant insole, by Red Head Brass Inc., is a high quality puncture resistant full-length insole that provides complete toe to heel protection. Lam-In-Soles will protect your feet from nails, broken glass, sharp metal and barbed wire. Lam-In-Soles will withstand more than 300 lbs. of pressure and meet ANSI puncture resistant standards. Slip them into your shoes or boots and you'll forget your're wearing them.
Red Head Brass is a manufacturer of high quality firefighting fittings. In business over 30 years, they proudly use domestic aluminum extrusions, castings and forgings throughout their product line. Red Head Brass takes great pride in being able to say "Made in U.S.A!" Red Head Brass uses the same pride and quality workmanship to manufacture the Lam-In-Sole.
- Full-length cushioned insole
- 1/8 inch thick foam latex pad for comfort on top on insole
- Flexible .020 inch stainless steel on bottom of insole
- Lightweight - only 3 ounces each.
- Withstands more than 300 lbs. of pressure
- Fits any style shoe or boot - oxford, hiker, athletic, work boot, wellington
- Meet ANSI-Z41.5-1999 puncture resistant standards
A thru I
Use conversion chart below.
|Men's||6.0 - 6.5||7.0 - 7.5||8.0 - 8.5||9.0 - 9.5||10.0 - 10.5||11.0 - 11.5||12.0 - 12.5||13.0 - 13.5||14.0 - 14.5|
|Wmn's||8.0 - 8.5||9.0 - 9.5||10.0 - 10.5||11.0 - 11.5||---||---||---||---||---|