HyTest's Puncture Resistant Work Boot combines style and safety into a safety boot. The 6" work boot features a classic work boot design with nice stitching details, oiled full grain leather uppers, puncture resistant insoles, electrical hazard protection, and a steel toe.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world's leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black oiled full grain leather
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- WellMax Flex puncture resistant insole
- Oil, abrasion, water, chemical and slip resistant W-34 Nexus outsole
- Brushed tricot lining
- Fully padded tongue and collar
- Removable EVA PESU II full cushion footbed
- Durable cement construction
- 700 last
- Wide width available!
Medium Width (M): 4-12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Wide Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Order in Men's sizes. Use conversion chart below.
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: