This HyTest Miners boot has all the safety features combined into one miner style work boot. The Miners boot features a puncture resistant plate that protects the foot from sharp objects penetrating the sole. The internal metatarsal guard provides superior flexibility and minimal bulk for unrestricted movement. With the added safety of a steel safety toe, electrical hazard protection, waterproof leather/construction and insulation, this safety boot is the ultimate in comfort and safety.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world's leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black waterproof full grain leather
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Contour internal metatarsal guard
- Puncture-resistant plate
- Fully padded tongue and collar
- Cambrelle® lining with 200 gram Thinsulate®
- Hydro-guard bootie
- Removable EVA PESU II full cushion insole
- Vibram #132K water-, abrasion-, metal chip-resistant rubber outsole
- Welt construction
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width: (M) 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width: (W) 7-12, 13, 14