Featuring a steel toe and electrical hazard protection, the HyTest Opanaka slip-on women's shoe combines safety and comfort. The easy-on/easy-off slip-on shoe features a flexible Opanaka construction, steel toe, and cushioned insole. Designed specifically for a women's foot.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world's leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black full grain leather
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil and slip resistant rubber and polyurethane outsole
- Fully cushioned and lined insole with arch support
- Fully lined
- Flexible Opanka construction
- Capacious last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 5-10, 11
Wide Width (W): 5-10, 11
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: