The Detroit 8In. boot from Keen, Inc. is a waterproof high collared boot with comfort in mind. The Detroit 8In. boot features electrical hazard protection, waterproof nubuck leather, KEEN.Dry waterproof/breathable membrane, slip resistant rubber outsoles, and rubber toe guards. This waterproof boot is constructed with an internal support mechanism that is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot. KEEN.Dry is a proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN, Inc., established in 2003 has quickly established themselves in the footwear market. With their Utility line of work boots and shoes, KEEN is making an impression in the safety footwear market. Their asymmetrical steel toe caps are made with a true left and right toe cap to anatomically fit the foot correctly and give a roomier, more comfortable fit.
- Dark earth/neutral gray waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Electrial hazard
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Metatomical footbed design
- Available in wide widths!
Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (2E): 7-12, 13, 14, 15