Featuring a steel toe, contour internal metatarsal guard, electrical hazard protection, and a classic work boot design, the HyTest 6" work boot combines safety and comfort. The ContourMet™ internal metatarsal guard provides superior flexibility and minimal bulk for unrestricted movement.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world's leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown full grain leather upper
- Steel toe
- Exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Hytest Clincher heat, abrasion and slip resistant rubber outsole
- Cement construction with internal metatarsal guard
- Fully lined
- Removable cushioned insole
- Capacious last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 6-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (W): 6-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance