The Sandstone Traditional Coat features a heavyweight 12-ounce 100% cotton sandstone duck and arctic-weight quilted nylon polyester lining for terrific warmth. This is a new color from Carhartt and replaces the C26BRN. The color is ever so slightly lighter. The cordoroy collar has under collar snaps to accommodate an optional hood. A brass zipper front is wind-flapped and has hook-and-loop closures. Rib-knit storm cuffs do a good job of keeping the cold out. There are two inside pockets, two flapped chest pockets, and two deep hand-warmer-style main pockets. Also, a split-back with bi-swing design plus pleated elbows makes for exceptional ease of movement.
Carhartt is a premium manufacturer of comfortable work wear, known for their robust fabrics, quality construction and exceptional durability. Since its founding in 1889, Carhartt has upheld the mission of its founder to provide Best-in-Class Apparel for the Active Worker.
- Brown 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Corduroy top collar with snaps underneath for optional hood
- Two-way, brass zipper front and wind flaps with hook-and-loop closure
- Two inside pockets
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Split back with bi-swing
- Pleated elbows
- Interior rib-knit storm cuffs
- Back length 30 1/2 inches
Click here for Size Charts