Here is a HyTest hiking boot with lots of safety features. This safety toe hiker has a WellMax Flex puncture resistant insole, waterproof full-grain leather, a waterproof barrier bootie, a lightweight composite toe, electrical hazard protection, security-friendly non-metallic design and a lightweight slip resistant outsole. Now there's alot of safety features! For comfort this safety boot has a mesh lining with a waterproof barrier bootie that prevents water from entering, yet allows moisture and sweat to excape. The EVA Pesu III footbed will give you feet ample cushioning. Also, the cement construction is lightweight and flexible.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world's leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black waterproof oiled full-grain leather upper
- Mesh lining with waterproof barrier bootie
- Non-metalliccomposite toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chips, chemical and slip resistant rubber outsole
- EVA cushion midsole
- EVA Pesu III footbed
- WellMax Flex puncture resistant insole
- Flexiblecement construction
- Security-friendly non-metallic construction will not activate security screening devises
- 591ST last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 4-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (W): 7-12, 13, 14
Order in Men's sizes. Use conversion chart below.
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: